Documentation → Installation
Choose your type of installation below:
Podcast Generator is offered as a preinstalled package by some of the world's leading Hosting and NAS providers. Verify this possibility in the control panel of your web server or contact your provider for more information.
- Any web server running PHP (5.3 upwards recommended)
- 5 minutes of your time
The simple steps below describe how to install Podcast Generator in your existing server or hosting space. If you are already running an older version and you want to upgrade it, please refer to the upgrade instructions.
- Download the latest version of Podcast Generator;
- Unzip the zip package containing the script;
- Upload the resulting files and folders to your web server;
- Point your web browser to the URL corresponding to the location where Podcast Generator files were uploaded (e.g. http://mypodcastsite.com/podcastgen). You will be redirected automatically to the 3-step setup wizard;
- Log-in into Podcast Generator administration area and start publishing your podcast.
After a successful installation don't forget to delete Podcast Generator setup/ folder on your server.